2017 Wright WVG36FS541R
A legendary walk-behind workhorse that delivers a great cut in a compact package.
A classic design that also offers extraordinary durability—that’s the Velke Gear Drive™ walk-behind. It provides a superior cut in a simple, compact package you can depend on season after season. The Velke Gear Drive also comes with a rock-solid 5-speed transmission and is specifically designed for use with an array of sulky accessories for greater operator comfort.
- Engine: 15.0 HP Kawasaki
- 5-speed Peerless™ transmission with reverse
- Simple and more compact design with superior cut
- Specifically designed for use with the Velke sulky for ride-behind convenience
- Heavy-duty twin power belts to maximize drive performance
- Model: 36 in.
- Cutting Height Range: 1.5 – 4.25 in.
- Deck Lift System: Shims, fixed deck
- Deck Construction: 7 Gauge
- Blades (¼" thick, high-lift wings): (2) 18 in.
- Spindles: Ductile Iron with durable seals
- Engine: 15.0 Kawasaki FS541 Recoil
- Operator Controls: Pistol Grip
- Transmission: Peerless 5 speed with reverse
- Fuel Capacity: 5.5 gal.
- Drive Tires: 13 × 6.5 - 6 (4 ply)
- Caster Tires: 9 × 3.5 - 4 flat free
- Speed Forward (mph): 4.5
- Speed Reverse (mph): 1-3
- Overall Length: 79 in.
- Overall Width Deflector Up (Down): 36.5 in. (46.5 in.)
- Dry Weight (lbs): 520
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 15 hp
- Engine Type
- Peerless 5 speed with reverse
- Wheel Size
- Drive Tires: 13 × 6.5 - 6; Caster Tires: 9 × 3.5 - 4
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 36 in.
- Discharge Type