2013 Simplicity ZT2000 26/52
Briggs and Stratton 26HP
Get the Job Done Quickly, Easily and Comfortably
The ZT2000 has a refined cutting system combined with the finely tuned twin-steering levers you get a precision cut every time. You’ll trim around trees and plantings with ease. You’ll mow straight, parallel lines in open areas quickly and superbly. Plus you’ll finish faster and enjoy it more.
- Powerful Engine: The ZT2000 offers a Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ V-Twin engine designed to deliver world-class endurance and power. Professional-grade features deliver enhanced power, easy starting, smoother and quieter operation, long life, and professional results.
- Hydro-Gear® EZT® Transmission: The ZT2000 has Hydro-Gear's most popular transmission. Designed to meet the demands of heavier machines and greater horsepower. The EZT® delivers smooth, variable speed and bi-directional control in a compact lightweight package, for low maintenance mowing.
- Rugged Castor Wheels: Rugged caster wheel assembly and smooth tread tire prevents turf damage on hairpin turns. Each wheel swivel 360 degrees on ball bearings.
- Pivoting Front Axle: Cast-iron axle pivots with ground contours allowing the mower to ride smoothly over the lawn.
- Easy Access Controls: Provides you with fingertip control of throttle, mower engagement and electric height-of-cut.
- Twin-Lever Control: Soft-touch, twin-lever control lets you glide through turns and around obstacles controlling ground speed with spin-on-a-dime maneuverability.
- Make: Briggs & Stratton
- Model: Professional Series™ V-Twin
- Start Type: Key
- Power Rating: 26 gross hp
- Cylinders: 2
- Choke/Throttle: Single-Lever
- Fuel Tank Capacity (U.S. Gallons): 3 Gal
- Battery(cca): 230cca
- Type: Hydro-Gear® EZT®
- Speed - Fwd: 0-6.0
- Speed - Rev: 0-3.0
- Brake: Cog
- Frame: 12-Gauge Steel
- Front Axle: Pivoting Cast-Iron
- Front Tires: 11 x 4-5
- Rear Tires: 18 x 9.5-8
- Seat: 15" w/Arm Rests
- Cutting Width (inches): 52
- Mower Deck Type: Stamped Steel
- Height-of-Cut (inches): 1.5-3.75
- Height-of-Cut Positions: Infinite, Electric
- # of Blades: 3
- Blade Engagement: Electric PTO Switch
- Mower Deck Removal: Frame Mounted
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: 2 Front, Rear Roller
- Spindle: Aluminum
- Steering: Twin-Levers
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Rear Bumper: Twin-Bar w/Plate
- Assembled Length (inches): 73
- Assembled Width (inches): 61
- Assembled Height (inches): 40
- Residential: 3-Years
- Commercial: 90-Days
- 52" Mulcher Kit: Our innovative system reduces clippings and returns them to your lawn. Shredder blades (sold separately) install to pulverize crispy fall leaves.
- Triple Catcher: Collect up to 10-bushels of clippings into three easy-to-empty bags.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 26 hp
- Engine Type
- Professional Series™ V-Twin
- Hydro-Gear® EZT®
- Wheel Size
- Front: 11 x 4-5; Rear: 18 x 9.5-8
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal.
- Deck Size
- 52 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Bag